Thursday, April 18, 2013

Texas Explosion Update

It's crazy what happened to texas. The texas explosion could have happened anywhere. That's so close to the eastcoast. I don't know what's going on with these crazy people out here but they should be more considerate of the people who have goals and family. I'm pretty sure the people in waco texas are just in bad shape and I can imagine even though I didn't witness it. It's sad that all this crazy explosion happenings are taking place. I hope texas be okay. That is nothing to be okay about. The texas explosion is also hurting people who weren't even affected physically but rather by emotion.

President Obama is expressing support for the people of West, Texas, in the wake of Wednesday night's deadly explosion. "West is a town that many Texans hold near and dear to their hearts, and as residents continue to respond to this tragedy, they will have the support of the American people."

No comments:

Post a Comment